Isolated percussions and gravely atmospherics blended in this new deep hypnotic sampler of Koslif. Where it's minimal elegance, rich textures and dystopian soundscapes are taking you to the next level.
• Paul Ritch “total my type of track love it thanks for the Tripp”
• Wrong Assessment “some serious stuff in here!! great release!”
• Cristian Varela "Great release!!"
• Massa "it takes you to the next level, really dope"
• Deepbass "Great Ep"
• Johnny Island "Dope!!"
• East Era "really i love it, so deep, i will play it"
• Synthek "Quality VA"
supported by 21 fans who also own “Koslif, Vol. 2”
Only couple seconds of listening are enough to know that you are dealing with high quality productions, but of course not enough to enjoy the full wonderful spectrum of these masterpieces (I wished that Eyah, in particular, was a never ending journey!) Amazing. Cédric Finkbeiner